Future Energy is a brand new conference where you can see the most revolutionary energy technology of the future – before it hits mainstream. At each Future Energy event, 8 startups present to a panel of energy and cleantech venture capital investors for feedback, advice, and networking. The audience votes on the best presenters who win prizes and media attention to help launch their business.
Boston – Monday, September 10
This event will be attended by:
- Energy and cleantech startup founders
- University researchers
- Corporate researchers
- Industry investors
- Venture investors
- The energy and cleantech community
- Fay Rotenberg - Principal at HPC Ventures / LS Group
- Willem Rensink - GameChanger at Shell International Exploration & Production
- Daniel Hullah - Partner at Rockport Capital
- Mike Bishop - Senior Associate at Black Coral Capital
NSIV members are eligible for a discount. Please contact the NSIV Administrator for the discount code. There is a limit of 10 first come first served!