You are invited to attend InnoVentures U.
Everybody sells. All the time. And everyone has their method. Learn what you need to know to sell your technology.
How to Sell New Technology – In One Lesson
Wednesday, October 21, Noon to 1:30 pm
Cummings Center Conference Room 221-E
Everybody sells. All the time. And everyone has their method.
The most Common Bare Minimum Method:
- Find customer and tell them about your product
- Is there anything else?
Ok, so that doesn’t really work…
At this session, we’ll talk about
The Bare Minimum You Need to Know to Sell Your Technology
- How to find your ideal customer / prospect /suspect
- Knowing what does it take to get a sale
- Figuring out how to get attention
- Knowing when it is working
Presented by Dave Bertoni, Founder and Managing Partner, MarketSp@ce